Dr. Kent M. Keith is a dynamic speaker whose mission is to help people find personal meaning in a crazy world. Each of us is more productive, more committed, more innovative, and less likely to burn out when we find meaning in our work and our daily lives. Dr. Keith's seminars, presentations, research, and books are designed to reconnect people with the most important sources of meaning that are available to them as leaders, employees, and individuals. His "Paradoxical Commandments" have been used by millions of people all over the world, including Stephen Covey, John C. Maxwell, Dr. Robert Schuller, and Mother Teresa.
Dr. Keith speaks most often on the following topics.
- Servant leadership (finding meaning by identifying and meeting the needs of your customers and colleagues)
- The Paradoxical Commandments (finding personal meaning and deep happiness even when times are tough)
- Finding meaning in life (reconnecting with universal sources of meaning)
- Finding meaning at work (the impact of your organization, your mission, your contribution, and your relationships)
Dr. Keith has given over 1,000 presentations to a wide variety of clients and organizations in the United States and eight countries in Europe and Asia. Organizations in the United States have included:
- Air National Guard Regional Conference
- American Express Financial Services
- California State PTA Convention
- Council of State Governments-West
- Financial Planning Association
- Financial Women International Conference
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Lenawee (Michigan) Human Services Council
- Massachusetts Mutual Insurance Company
- Mercy Medical Staff Retreat
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators Conference
- Network of Volunteer Leaders Annual Conference
- Sales and Marketing Executives
- SBLI USA Mutual Insurance
- Sony Hawaii Leadership Group
- The Redwoods Group
- Triangle 2 Leadership Summit
- University of Southern California Keck Medical School
- Virginia Association of YMCA Professionals
- Western Orthopaedic Association Annual Conference
- YMCA Southern California Key Leaders Conference
I have had 100% retention of my managers since Kent talked to us about two years ago and we have achieved our goals and objectives as a team. I would highly recommend Kent for any organization that wants to improve its results.
Vernon Y. Wong, CFP (TM), CLU, ChFC, MBA, CFS, REBC, Field Vice President, American Express Financial Advisors, Inc.
Kent Keith's seminar on The Paradoxical Commandments has been one of the most popular and dynamic community seminars presented at our medical center. I encourage any organization wanting to make a difference in people's lives to host this life-changing program.
John Westerdahl, PhD, MPH, RD, Director of Wellness and Lifestyle Medicine, Castle Medical Center
Kent's visit to our company was by far the most popular seminar we've had to date. He opened people's minds and boosted our energy and passion for our company and our customers. He helped us to reconnect with our guiding principles and stimulate our creativity. He enlivened our enthusiasm for teamwork and what we do every day.
Vikki L. Pryor, President & CEO, SBLI Mutual Life Insurance Company, Inc.
The evaluation of Dr. Keith's presentation by the leadership staff was 100% positive. One leadership member commented, "Excellent presentation. Very spirit driven. I do believe Kent walks the walk and talks the talk. Thank you for having Dr. Keith here!"
Mary Kay Polys, CEO/President, Mercy Medical
top of the page